Learning Link is a collaborative effort between HISD, Houston Public Library, City of Houston and H-E-B to rise to the White House ConnectED Challenge pledging to link students to the essential resources they need for achieving success—in school, future careers and daily life.
Through the Learning Link, HISD students will have FREE, 24/7 access to HPL’s vast assortment of books and resources at any library location, at school and home through the HUB, HISD’s online teaching and learning platform. All HISD students are automatically enrolled in this program and can use their student ID to access library resources and services. This account does not collect any overdue fines or fees. However, students are responsible for fees for lost books.
Some of the resources students have access to include:
• More than one million books, e-books, magazines, and research materials
• Dozens of online resources for subject-based projects
• Free Wi-Fi and computer access at all 43 HPL locations
What’s great about this account?
• It’s completely FREE! No overdue fines or fees
• It’s available 24/7 at school, home, and any Houston Public Library
• Students simply use their Student ID to connect
Got questions? Check the Learning Link FAQ page for more information.