Tour requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance.
Admission and tours are free.
Submission of this form does not ensure a tour reservation. There is NO tour reservation until an official confirmation is received.
Guided tours are offered:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 10:30am - 12pm and 1:30pm - 3pm
Thursdays: 1pm - 3pm and 3pm - 5pm
- Require a minimum of 10 persons and a maximum of 50 persons
- One adult chaperone (18 years or older) must be assigned to every 10 children
- Large tours will be divided into groups
- Tour groups will check in at the Welcome Desk in the lobby
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the time of your tour
- Please notify us if you need to cancel or are running late
- A late arrival (30 minutes) may result in a cancellation or a self-guided tour
- Tour group members will maintain low to moderate voice levels in order to avoid disturbing other customers
- Cell phones should be silenced prior to start of tour
- Food and/or drink may not be consumed during any part of the tour
- Artwork and collections may not be touched or photographed
- Photographs are only allowed outside the building and in the lobby