Schedule a free session with a professional reference librarian or another trained staff member at Central Library!
- We offer assistance in using library's resources
- Sessions last approximately 45 minutes
- You may request up to one session per month
- Appointments take place on the 2nd Floor Compass Center at Central Library
- Have your MY Link card ready
- For research assistance, check our Ask a Librarian services.
Book a Librarian can help you with using online and print resources for:
- Starting and developing a small business
- Starting and funding a nonprofit organization
- Creating a customized reading list
- (only available Wednesdays from 11 AM to 12 PM)
- Assistance with a job search
- Using e-books and e-audiobooks
- Using our online catalog.
Appointments are generally available Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM. Please allow 1-2 business days for appointment confirmation. Your appointment time will be confirmed by email. Please reply when you receive it.
We can find, recommend and demonstrate resources but we don't give opinions, dispense legal, medical, business or tax advice, type or proofread and proctor tests.