Access easy-to-use video production environment for amateurs and professionals alike. Create with equipment such as green screens, teleprompters and cameras with glide rails.
Mon: 12 – 8 PM
Tue: 10 – 6 PM
Wed: 10 - 6 PM
Thu. 12 - 8 PM
Fri: 10 - 5 PM
Steps To Get Started:
- View our orientation video
- Sign up for a free Niche Academy account (you can do this at the end of the orientation video)
- Pass a short assessment exam (you may retake this exam until you pass)
- Video studio reservations require an additional in-person orientation.
Contact TECHLink at 832-393-2407
TECHLink hosts some of the best equipment to provide the best sound to capture on video.
- Audio Interfaces (MOTU UltraLite-mk3, USB hybrid)
- Microphones: Wireless headset and lavalier (GTD Audio G-787L, 4-channel)
Video Recording equipment and accessories
Aspiring musical artists can learn how to play and/or rehearse on the variety of instruments inside the studio.
- Video camera (Sony PXW-Z100, 4K, 20x optical zoom)
- Tripod (VariZoom, fluid head)
- Green Screens (Impact 3 Kit with cloth and rig and Savage Photo Creator)
- Digital Single-Lens Reflex Camera (Canon EOS Rebel T7i)
- Glide Rails (Glide Gear SYL101, Glide Gear GW100)
- Studio Lights (Impact 3 kit with incandescent lights, umbrellas and soft box, Neewer LED-NL 660)
- Teleprompter (Flex-15)
Video and Photo Creation and Editing Software
- DVD writers (CyberLink Power DVD, DVD Architect, DVD Architect Pro)
- Photo & Image (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, EPSON Scanner, Green Screen Wizard Lite, PhotoStudio 6, SilverFast Scan)
- Video Capture & Playback (Blackmagic Design, StreamCatcher, VLC Media Player, Windows Media Plater)
- Video & Effects Editors (Vegas Pro, Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects)
- Video and Photo Equipment Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Recorder