Upcoming Programs and Exhibits
The Clayton Library offers programming classes each month focused on genealogy research, with special programming events every October in celebration of Family History Month. These educational sessions provide information on specific topics of research, and feature the books, materials, and digital resources available at the Clayton Library. We also offer general orientations to the Library. All programs are free and open to the public. To register for Clayton Library programs, please call 832-393-2600 or follow the sign-up link in our Clayton Extra e-newsletter. You can also register for upcoming programs through the Calendar of Events links provided below.
Program and Exhibit Handouts
If you were unable to attend a presentation offered by the Clayton Library, handouts from select presentations can be found here:
- Clayton Library General Orientation: Getting Started Packet
- Clayton Library Presents: Unusual Resources (July 2020)
- Clayton Library Presents: Going Mobile (August 2020)
- Clayton Library Presents: Five Senses (September 2020)
- Clayton Library Presents: Court Records (October 2020)
- Clayton Library Presents: Enslaved Ancestors - DNA (October 2020)
- Clayton Library Presents: Native American Ancestors (October 2020)
- Clayton Library Presents: Medical Genealogy (October 2020)
- Vivid-Pix: Photo and Document Restoration Software (November 2020)
For up-to-date information sent right to your e-mail inbox, please subscribe to our e-newsletters: the monthly Clayton Extra, which announces the programs, events, and exhibits occurring that month, and the quarterly Clayton Town Crier, which offers in-depth articles on various genealogical research topics. Subscribe here.