To be used by patrons to request meeting rooms at The African American Library at the Gregory School. We require you read the guidelines posted on our website before completing this form. You may also access a printable version on our website. Failure to complete this form in its entirety may delay the processing of your meeting room request.
- Applications are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 90 days in advance. No more than six (6) applications can be accepted from the same group within a 90-day period. Rooms are only available when units are open to the public.
- Meeting rooms must be vacated at least 15 minutes before the closing time of the library.
- No admission charges are allowed. The sale of goods and services are also not allowed.
- All publicity will be submitted for approval to the Library prior to publication and will include the following statement: "This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Houston Public Library.”
- Beverages are allowed in sealable containers and bottles.
- Smoking is not allowed at any Houston Public Library location.
As authorized representative of the organization named below, I hereby apply for a meeting room. I have read the above and agree to comply.