Stay tuned for info about 2016 Tween Pix Contest
2015 Tween Pix Contest
First Place - Jacqueline Tello
Second Place - Charis Adkins
Third Place - Ariana Cantu Martinez
Fourth Place - David Bitoun
See last year's winning photographs!
Guidelines for Entries:
- Tweens ages 11-13
- All photos must be the tween's original work.
- Photo topics are scenery, people, and animals.
- Photos may be cropped, and the tools to eliminate red eye and basic color correction are allowed. However, no electronic editing, including Photoshop will be accepted.
- 1st Place
- Certificate and $100 check
- 2nd Place
- Certificate and $75 check
- 3rd Place
- Certificate and $50 check
- 4th Place
- Certificate and $25 check
The winning photos will also be displayed on the 4th floor of the Central Library.