Date: 6/13/2017, 6/20/2017, 6/27/2017, 7/11/2017, 7/18/2017, 7/25/2017, 8/1/2017
Room: McGovern-Stella Link Library Large Meeting Room
Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Type: Health & Fitness, Parenting, Workshops & Training
Age Group: adults
FREE Nutrition Classes
Houston Public Library is partnering with Texas A&M AgriLife to offer nutrition classes and educational materials. Some of the topics covered:
- June 13: Healthy Food/Healthy Families
- June 20: Foods that Packs a PUNCH!
- June 27: Making the Most of MyPlate
- July 11: The Power of Planning
- July 18: Setting Your Limits
- July 25: Plate It Safe!
- August 1: The Choice is Yours! and Mealtime Miracles
Classes provided by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program.