HPL TO GO by appointment is a free service available to current MY Link and Learning Link card holders.
To use this service:
- Place a hold through our online catalog or by phone. Holds pickup is only available at HPL TO GO locations.
- You will be notified via phone or email when your items are available.
- Schedule an appointment to pick up your materials after you are notified they are available.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time, park, and stay in your vehicle. Call the location. Note: Please have your MY Link card number and PIN ready.
- Once your account is confirmed, library staff will provide additional pickup instructions.
**For any questions on scheduling pickup appointments, please call Circulation Administration at 832-393-2222.**
Curbside pickup appointments are available:
HPL TO GO Hours:
Monday: 12 PM - 7 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM – 4 PM
Friday: 9 AM – 4 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 4 PM
BookLink at One Allen Center Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
See more information on the HPL TO GO FAQ's page.