This service will be unavailable between December 22nd and January 2nd.
Schedule a free session with a professional reference librarian or another trained staff member at Central Library!
- We offer assistance in using library's resources
- Sessions last approximately 45 minutes
- You may request up to one session per month
- Appointments take place on the 2nd Floor Compass Center at Central Library
- Have your MY Link card ready
- For research assistance, check our Ask a Librarian services.
Book a Librarian can help you with using online and print resources for:
- Small business
- Nonprofit organizations
- Assistance with a job search
- Using e-books and e-audiobooks
- Using our online catalog.
Appointments are generally available Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM. Please allow 1-2 business days for appointment confirmation.
We can find, recommend and demonstrate resources but we don't give opinions, dispense legal, medical, business or tax advice, type or proofread and proctor tests.