- She is from South Korea but was raised in the United States.
- She has a Master's in Writing from Middlesex University.
- She likes Greek mythology, rare red meat and veganism.
- She brakes for animals--the largest of which was a deer, which sadly didn’t make it, and the smallest of which was a mouse, which did.
- She was born in July (for those of you doing book reports) in Seoul, South Korea, but doesn’t speak a lick of Korean, as she was packed off at a very early age to her adoptive parents in the United States.