Find Your Polling Location
Who am I voting for?
You can now download your Local Ballot. Enter in your address, and you can get a description of all positions up for election that will appear on your ballot, with information provided by candidates on their platforms and backgrounds.
Use the League of Women Voters’ Guides to learn more about your local candidates, their platforms and their backgrounds.
What education resources are out there?
Check out the League of Women Voters ‘Be a Texas Voter’ Campaign. It is full of information for different ages, ethnic groups, educators, non-profits, community organizations, and more.
Get information on the upcoming bond election and local option election on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
Election Day problems? Call one of these hotlines:
1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (en Español)
1-888-API-VOTE (Asian multilingual assistance)
Review the New Voter ID Procedures for Texas
Know your Voting Rights
Did you know you can:
- Receive up to two more ballots if you make a mistake while marking the ballot?
- Bring an interpretor to assist you as you qualify to vote if you do not understand the English language?
Cast a provisional ballot if your name does not appear on the list of registered voters?
Ballot by Mail
You may vote early by-mail if you are registered to vote and meet one of the following criteria:
- Away from the county of residence on Election Day and during the early voting period;
- Sick or disabled;
- 65 years of age or older on Election Day;
- or Confined in jail, but eligible to vote.
You must make a written request for a ballot by mail:
- State the address at which you are registered to vote;
- Give one of the reasons listed above for requesting a ballot;
- Provide the address to which you want the ballot mailed. If the ballot is not being mailed outside the county, nor to the address at which you are registered, then you must provide a description of that such as nursing home, hospital, etc.;
- You must sign the application;
- Applications can be downloaded from the county Elections site (see below).
Send your Ballot by Mail application request :