Houston Public Library child-care services for City of Houston employees
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 | 8 AM - 5 PM
Central Library | 500 McKinney St., 77002
The City of Houston is pleased to extend temporary child-care services at the Houston Public Library’s Central Library to City employees, who are required to report to work but do not have alternate arrangements for their school-aged children. This service is open to the first 150 children on a first-come, first-served basis.
We are sorry to say that we are unable to accommodate children who are ill or taking medication.
- Hours of operations: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Days offered: Tuesday September 5 - Friday, September 8
- School-aged children only: ages 4 to 18
- Drop-off times: 8 AM - 9 AM
- Pick-up times: 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
(1) Registration for each child
(2) City of Houston employee id
We will accept walk-ins based upon capacity
Lunch, snacks and drinks will be provided
Registration for this service will remain open until capacity is reached.